The University of Oklahoma offers an on-campus or residual testing program for high school students. Results from this residual test may be used for University of Oklahoma admission and scholarship programs ONLY. The University of Oklahoma residual test may only be taken once each calendar year (November 1 through October 31). These exams are offered at the OU Center for Independent and Distance Learning, 1600 Jenkins, Norman.
Please be sure to arrive early in order to check in prior to the exam. For more information, to schedule an appointment, or arrange prepayment, please call (405) 325-1208. You cannot register for the Residual ACT online. Additional ACT-related information is available at http://www.actstudent.org.
Check for Residual ACT Exam scheduled dates under News on the left.
Due to limited seating you must call to schedule an appointment for the Residual ACT. WALK-INS WILL NOT BE ACCOMODATED. You must pre-pay for the exam at the time you reserve a seat for a scheduled exam day.
- Schedule an appointment with the CIDL Testing Center by calling (405) 325-1208.
- Cost is $70.00 (payable by check, money order, or credit card; call (405) 325-1208 to arrange prepayment).
- Bring a photo ID, a non-programmable calculator, and two "number 2" pencils.
- Results are reported only to the University of Oklahoma.
- Students may not repeat residual testing at any university until 60 days have passed since their previous testing.